CollegeZones.com Forum Index CollegeZones.com
College and University Forums

SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hai.. ! can any one help me out..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
impish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 am
Post subject: hai.. ! can any one help me out..

hai .. i m about to finish my B.tech.. and planing for my post graduation like m.tech or mba. i have written my GATE.. but did not qualify..
And Off late .. the enterrance exams for non is also come to an end..

can any one kindly tel me .. what are the various other enterace exams whcih are coming up shortly so that i can persue my further studies.. and i want to do it a part time.. like may be only on sat and sundays...
i dont want top waste my time for the next gate to come up.. soo any exam where i can do my M.tech or MBA..
and i m located at HYD..

kindly reply...!!!
munna50

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 am
Post subject: Re: hai.. ! can any one help me out..

impish wrote:
hai .. i m about to finish my B.tech.. and planing for my post graduation like m.tech or mba. i have written my GATE.. but did not qualify..
And Off late .. the enterrance exams for non is also come to an end..

can any one kindly tel me .. what are the various other enterace exams whcih are coming up shortly so that i can persue my further studies.. and i want to do it a part time.. like may be only on sat and sundays...
i dont want top waste my time for the next gate to come up.. soo any exam where i can do my M.tech or MBA..
and i m located at HYD..

kindly reply...!!!

Hi,

Career paths after class12 M.P.C

After completing the Engineering 0r Degree he will be eligible to .... The Students who have completed the B.Tech they will have grip on the

Page 1 of 1

CollegeZones is a part of IndiaStudyCenter.com Network.
© 2005-2013 CollegeZones.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Please note that posts that use abusing words, wrong propaganda, racial discrimination, misleading information or information promoting business products, schemes etc, will be deleted by the admin and their accounts will be blocked without any warning. The website may also take legal action depending on the severity.