CollegeZones.com Forum Index CollegeZones.com
College and University Forums

SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Urdu learning centers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
tiruvaipati_a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:09 pm
Post subject: Urdu learning centers

Hi Friends,

I am Anil Kumar T, working in Hyderabad. I have just joined this group, and need a help from u guys. I just want to learn urdu and could not reach the correct channel since 1 year. I request you all to please help in this. Please provide me the addresses or the contact numbers of the people who can teach me urdu as i love the language very much.

Anybody who have contacts or who have their friends can please forward a mail to me, which would be of great help. Awaiting for a earlier revert.

Regards,
T. Anil Kumar.

i want some more replies and ideas from u friends, plz help meeeeeeeee

Last edited by tiruvaipati_a on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
webgeek
Perfect Student
Perfect Student

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:54 pm
Post subject:

You say you are from Hyderabad and you must already be knowing there are three universities - Maulana Azad Urdu University, University of Hyderabad and the English and Foreign Languages University that offer basic to masters levels courses in Urdu. Most of the introductory courses includes basic pronunciation and vocabulary skills. Most importantly you can stay with a group of like minded people interested in learning Urdu the proper way. Do try these leads and come back here and let us know Smile
irfanmusadiq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 pm
Post subject:

Thank you for a very clear and helpful post. I am definitely enjoyed to read this post.

Page 1 of 1

CollegeZones is a part of IndiaStudyCenter.com Network.
© 2005-2013 CollegeZones.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Please note that posts that use abusing words, wrong propaganda, racial discrimination, misleading information or information promoting business products, schemes etc, will be deleted by the admin and their accounts will be blocked without any warning. The website may also take legal action depending on the severity.